Torna alla lista annunci
Remote Social Media Intern
Art in Tanzania
Art in Tanzania’s Media Department focuses on using digital media outlets like social media, web pages, and blogs to give visibility to our programs and for marketing purposes but also to educate the public.
Our community-based programs’ goal is to empower the local communities and individual people.
Interns experience being immersed in the daily life in Tanzania while also having the opportunity to witness the growth of one of the fastest-growing economies in Africa.
Media is used for our daily program visibility and marketing tasks. Often, we use it to provide information about our work in the communities.
Our Facebook pages have more than 50k followers being a strong visibility base for the Tanzanian public in common.
We highlight media in network development and constantly wish to develop tools to reach our target groups in universities and the private sector.
Our media tools include arts, music, and film. We offer an immersive experience for students who desire to use innovative and creative African media tools.
Our media is advocacy, visibility, and marketing-focused. We provide in-country orientation, training, and academic tutoring for the program.
The internship outcome is to learn to use and to get experience to implement your education in developing country conditions with limited capacitation. Also to better understand the opportunities in a fast-growing economy.
Participant reference: https://youtu.be/wsd846-tkQE
Contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org or SKYPE with us at infoartintanzania. You can also send a quick note via WhatsApp at +255767777773.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/artintanzania
• Art in Tanzania is a self-sustainable Tanzanian non-profit NGO having about 200 international interns annually in Tanzania in multiple professional work programs.
• Art in Tanzania is an NGO established in 2001, registered as a Tanzanian NGO in 2007, and operating in Madale village in Dar es Salaam
• We have around 20 people on our staff, including 2-3 expatriates. We have 20 -50 international volunteers and interns in Tanzania year-round. Participants live in our compound while mainly focusing on working in the surrounding schools and areas.
• Our focus includes education, social work, medical health, HIV/AIDS, sports, art, movie production, marketing, media, tourism, environmental and climate change programs, corporate social responsibility tasks among others.
• Art in Tanzania partners with the EU Commission cofounded the ERASMUS+ program to develop volunteer and internship training quality for EU countries.
• Our community-based programs aim to empower local communities and individuals. Our interns experience being immersed in the daily life of Tanzania while also having the opportunity to witness the growth of one of the fastest-growing economies in Africa.
• Interns are working in teams of international students and sometimes volunteer professionals. We encourage innovation and creativity in the program's approach. Programs are tutored by professional graduate staff members for sector/fieldeld of the work.
• We are looking to expand our field of international volunteering and internships to empower community development workers in Tanzania.
Contact us for more details at email@example.com, or visit us at www.artintanzania.org or SKYPE with us at infoartintanzania.