Torna alla lista annunci
Digital Marketing Intern in Africa
Art in Tanzania
Art in Tanzania is a self-sustainable non-profit charity NGO. We earn our funds from safari tour operations, movie, and music production as well as from sales of solar-powered and other environmentally friendly products. The daily management of NGO operations is also part of the duties.
Our community-based programs are designed to empower the local communities and individual people. Our interns experience being immersed in the daily life in Tanzania while also having the opportunity to witness the growth of one of the fastest-growing economies in Africa.
Our business and marketing programs are focused on training community entrepreneurship skills. We also focus on the marketing of volunteering placements, internships, safaris, and tours as well as our music. Our new sales products are solar-powered gadgets, composting dry toilets, and water purification systems.
Our management tasks include NGO management assistance and development, staff training for new skills, and raising awareness about issues such as sustainability.
Presently we are developing online and mobile platforms to reach children in rural Tanzania. We use our social media pages for advocacy work and our Facebook pages have more than 50K followers. Interns work in a team of international and Tanzanian multi-professional students. We encourage innovation in the program approach. Network development is highlighted, as in Africa the capacities are limited, and being able to work together helps.
Your internship is being daily supervised by academic-level team leaders. We monitor your work with a weekly plan and report system to secure you proceed well in your study program.
The internship outcome is to learn to use and to get experience to implement your education in developing country conditions with limited capacitation. Also to better understand the opportunities in a fast-growing economy.
Interns work in teams of international students and volunteer professionals. We encourage innovation in the program approach. Work hours are 6-8 hours per day, Monday through Friday.
This is an ongoing program so we can adjust your start dates. We accept applications from all students and alumni. Your placement is tailored according to your background, experience, and interests to empower our daily work with the communities. Your program can be from 2 weeks up to 12 months. You can also conduct thesis and related tasks. The common daily tasks include practical fieldwork, planning, reporting, and visibility tasks.
We provide 2x the local minimum wage of USD 100 per month for paid internships payable when you stay a minimum of 4 weeks.
The start and end dates are flexible and can also accommodate other travel arrangements in Tanzania. International flights, student permits, accommodation, and meals are personal costs.
You and your visiting friends can enjoy sustainable tourism, safaris, and local tour options at a low cost.
• Art in Tanzania is a self-sustainable Tanzanian non-profit NGO having about 200 international interns annually in Tanzania in multiple professional work programs.
• Art in Tanzania is an NGO established in 2001, registered as a Tanzanian NGO in 2007, and operating in Madale village in Dar es Salaam
• We have around 20 people on our staff, including 2-3 expatriates. We have 20 -50 international volunteers and interns in Tanzania year-round. Participants live in our compound while mainly focusing on working in the surrounding schools and areas.
• Our focus includes education, social work, medical health, HIV/AIDS, sports, art, movie production, marketing, media, tourism, environmental and climate change programs, corporate social responsibility tasks among others.
• Art in Tanzania partners with the EU Commission cofounded the ERASMUS+ program to develop volunteer and internship training quality for EU countries.
• Our community-based programs aim to empower local communities and individuals. Our interns experience being immersed in the daily life of Tanzania while also having the opportunity to witness the growth of one of the fastest-growing economies in Africa.
• Interns are working in teams of international students and sometimes volunteer professionals. We encourage innovation and creativity in the program's approach. Programs are tutored by professional graduate staff members for sectfieldedeld of the work.
• We are looking to expand our field of international volunteering and internships to empower community development workers in Tanzania.
Contact us for more details at email@example.com, or visit us at www.artintanzania.org or SKYPE with us at infoartintanzania.